Alex Collier – Question and Answer Webinar 18 – December 31, 2021 – VOD
ALEX COLLIER'S 18TH QUESTION AND ANSWER WEBINAR IS NOW AVAILABLE ON-DEMAND!
Alex hosted his 18th *LIVE* Question and Answer webinar on December 31, 2021. This was a special 4-hour marathon Q&A webinar (there was a 15-minute break in the middle and that has been cut out of the edited replay – the edited replay is 3 hours 45 minutes long). This webinar included a short 10-minute monologue talking more about what has been going on in the world at the beginning and another 10-minute monologue end of the webinar. Then Alex answered many questions. Hosted by James Harkin from AlexCollier.org. Alex presented some great insight into what is happening in this world and beyond. The webinar was hosted on Friday, December 31, 2021, at 2pm Eastern Time.
In 2-hours Alex answered 54 questions. Some of the questions had multiple parts so Alex spent time answering these questions thoroughly. Due to character limits in the description, here are the top 15 questions as voted up by webinar attendees:
- To avoid the loop, do we still need to turn behind us rather than walk into the light ahead once we leave this incarnation? You said you'd ask the A's if the coil was dissolved.
- Will those that took the jab really all perish or can we save them in time with med beds and other healing technology? Everyone I know is jabbed.
- Happy to hear that we are on the winning side but why do weather warfare and chemtrails continue to occur almost daily? Are “they” hiding something from us in the skies?
- Can you explain what to expect before the 5D shift? Will there be noticeable changes in the environment or in our feelings that indicate the full transition is near?
- Is the negative blood relevant to ETs? I have A- and O- siblings. We are English, Irish, and Scottish ancestors.
- When we make the official switch out of the fiat system (you mentioned possibly early January), does this mean IRS for income taxes in the US is officially defunct?
- Can you show us how to politely ask the ETs to come to us? I'd like to meet some of them, especially those who may be related. What should we do?
- How is the Viral Spiked Protein Shedding affecting the ‘non-jabbed?
- With all the focus on Antarctica, what is going on in Greenland that is kept so secret? Specifically, the Thule Airbase comes to mind and access to the Inner Earth tunnels?
- There has been very unusual cloud activity lately. How can we tell the difference between an actual cloud and a starship? Or, are some of us seers and others are not?
- If we came here from the future to help to liberate humanity, will we reunite with the family members we left behind and move automatically to the country we came from when we move into 5th density?
- When was the last time you had interaction with the A's and what was the most significant message you received from that interaction?
- How does Revelation and the return of Christ factor into all this or is that another timeline?
- Forgetting the Earth situation for a minute, is there something “news-worthy” going on in our galaxy at the moment, you could share?
- Will my money in the bank be safe during the transition to the QFS (Quantum Financial System) and will it automatically convert to the new monetary system?
- Does each of us have DNA from 22 ET races? How old/young are we really?
- And many more!
Funds from this video stream will be given to Alex Collier and help us bring your Alex Collier regularly. Please do not miss this amazing opportunity to see Alex Collier on video-stream and of course provide him with some income.
TO BUY THIS QUESTION AND ANSWER WEBINAR PLEASE CLICK HERE
To purchase the webinar please sign up to Brighteon. Under the trailer video on the link above is a Buy Button for $4.99. Enter your details and credit card. The payment processor is Stripe who will handle the transaction. Don't worry about Country or entering a complete Zip Code. It should still go through. As soon as you have purchased the full webinar replay you will be able to click ‘Watch Video' and watch the full webinar. If the payment button doesn't appear when you log into your Brighteon account then please disable your Adblocker which may be stopping the billing form from showing. Logging in to Disqus does not log you into Brighteon. Make sure you are logging into Brighteon. If you have any other issues with the transaction please contact Brighteon Support.
If You Would Like to, Please Donate to Alex Collier, Anything You Can Afford will be Appreciated.
Do Not click this donation button if you want to purchase the webinar replay. You can only purchase the webinar replay through the link above. This button is for donations to Alex Collier only.
If you don’t have a PayPal account, you can also send money orders to:
Alex Collier, 151 Summer St. #292, Morrison, CO 80465 USA
Alex Collier – 18th *LIVE* Question & Answer Webinar – December 31, 2021
Special 4-Hour Question & Answer Webinar from Alex Collier!
DECEMBER 31, 2021!
2pm Eastern. 1pm Central. 12pm Mountain. 11am Pacific.
Alex Collier is hosting a very special 18th *LIVE* Question & Answer webinar which will be 4-Hours in length. This webinar usually does not include a monologue. Alex will be answering your questions right through!
Tired of Your Questions Not Being Answered?
During a normal webinar, it is not unusual for attendees to ask more than 50 questions and there is never enough time to get to them all. This special Question & Answer webinar is designed for attendees to ask questions. Alex will go through as many as he can in 4-hours! So, if you have asked a question in the past and Alex hasn't answered it, this webinar is for you!
With Your Hosts…
Alex Collier & James Harkin
Click Here To Sign Up Now!
Special *LIVE* Question & Answer webinar tickets are available for just $9.99.
Replay Available for those who cannot attend LIVE!
The special Q&A webinar will be made available for everyone who purchases a ticket indefinitely. If you cannot attend live a replay will be available straight after the webinar has concluded, just use the same link you receive when you sign up for the live webinar. You can still ask questions ahead of the webinar.
IMPORTANT Q&A Webinar Information…
In order for Alex to get through as many questions as possible during the 4-hour *LIVE* Question & Answer webinar, please follow these instructions:
Sign up for the webinar as soon as possible! Registering at the beginning of the week is better than on the day of the webinar. Why? It gives attendees more time to ask questions and it also gives attendees the opportunity to review and vote up questions they would like Alex to answer first.
To ask a question please click the ‘Ask a Question' link at the bottom of the webinar screen. Then click the ‘Ask a question or suggest a topic' button. Then enter your question. One question at a time! Please keep your question short and to the point, no more than a sentence or two. Then hit ENTER. If you want to ask more than one question please follow these instructions again.
Please *VOTE UP* any questions you would like Alex Collier to answer first.
PLEASE NOTE: We expect to see an incredibly large number of questions asked. Please understand there is no guarantee your question will be answered within the 2-hour time period. For best chances of your question being answered, please register as soon as possible and enter your question in the system to allow people time to review and upvote it. Thank you.
CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP NOW!
All proceeds go directly to Alex Collier!
- IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS: We are now using Crowdcast.io as our webinar service. It seems to be quite streamlined. When visiting the question and answer webinar registration page you can register for your ticket for the next webinar by clicking the green ‘Register Now' button.
- You can now enter your email address or click the Twitter, Facebook or Google buttons. If you are registering with email please click the green ‘Send Me A Login Link'. You will be sent an email from Crowdcast. Click the link in the email to confirm your email address. If you do not receive this email please check your Spam/Junk folder. If you do not receive a link please return to the Crowdcast URL with the Internet browser you used to purchase the webinar you should automatically be redirected. If you still have issues please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can then enter your credit/debit card information. The system uses Stripe, it offers secure credit/debit card transactions and is more reliable than PayPal. A payment to ‘Alex Collier' for $9.99 will be listed on your credit card/bank statement.
- Once you have paid you will receive a receipt and an email with a link to access the webinar. In the webinar room prior to the event, you can chat with other webinar attendees. You can also ask a question by selecting the ‘Ask a Question' link at the bottom.
- If you cannot attend live a replay will be available straight after the live question and answer webinar has concluded, just use the same link you receive when you sign up for the live Q&A webinar whenever you wish to watch it.
- Thank you for supporting Alex Collier and we will see you at the event on Friday.