Alex Collier – 35th *LIVE* Question & Answer Webinar – March 3, 2023
Special Question & Answer Webinar from Alex Collier!
FRIDAY, MARCH 3, 2023!
2pm Eastern. 1pm Central. 12pm Mountain. 11am Pacific.
By popular demand, Alex Collier is hosting his 35th 2-hour *LIVE* Question & Answer webinar. This webinar does not include a monologue. Alex will be answering your questions right through!
Tired of Your Questions Not Being Answered?
During a normal webinar, it is not unusual for attendees to ask more than 50 questions and there is never enough time to get to them all. This special Question & Answer webinar is designed for attendees to ask questions. Alex will go through as many as he can in 2-hours! So, if you have asked a question in the past and Alex hasn't answered it, this webinar is for you!
With Your Hosts…
Alex Collier, JayPee & James Harkin
Click Here To Sign Up Now!
Special *LIVE* Question & Answer webinar tickets are available for just $9.99.
Replay Available for those who cannot attend LIVE!
The special Q&A webinar will be made available for everyone who purchases a ticket indefinitely. If you cannot attend live a replay will be available straight after the webinar has concluded, just use the same link you receive when you sign up for the live webinar. You can still ask questions ahead of the webinar.
IMPORTANT Q&A Webinar Information…
In order for Alex to get through as many questions as possible during the 2-hour *LIVE* Question & Answer webinar, please follow these instructions:
Sign up to the webinar as soon as possible! Registering at the beginning of the week is better than on the day of the webinar. Why? It gives attendees more time to ask questions and it also gives attendees the opportunity to review and vote up questions they would like Alex to answer first.
To ask a question please click the ‘Ask a Question' link at the bottom of the webinar screen. Then click the ‘Ask a question or suggest a topic' button. Then enter your question. One question at a time! Please keep your question short and to the point, no more than a sentence or two. Then hit ENTER. If you want to ask more than one question please follow these instructions again.
Please *VOTE UP* any questions you would like Alex Collier to answer first.
PLEASE NOTE: We expect to see an incredibly large number of questions asked. Please understand there is no guarantee your question will be answered within the 2-hour time period. For best chances of your question being answered, please register as soon as possible and enter your question in the system to allow people time to review and upvote it. Thank you.
CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP NOW!
All proceeds go directly to Alex Collier!
- IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS: We are now using Crowdcast.io as our webinar service. It seems to be quite streamlined. When visiting the question and answer webinar registration page you can register for your ticket for the next webinar by clicking the green ‘Register Now' button.
- You can now enter your email address or click the Twitter, Facebook or Google buttons. If you are registering with email please click the green ‘Send Me A Login Link'. You will be sent an email from Crowdcast. Click the link in the email to confirm your email address. If you do not receive this email please check your Spam/Junk folder. If you do not receive a link please return to the Crowdcast URL with the Internet browser you used to purchase the webinar you should automatically be redirected. If you still have issues please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can then enter your credit/debit card information. The system uses Stripe, it offers secure credit/debit card transactions and is more reliable than PayPal. A payment to ‘Alex Collier' for $9.99 will be listed on your credit card/bank statement.
- Once you have paid you will receive a receipt and an email with a link to access the webinar. In the webinar room prior to the event, you can chat with other webinar attendees. You can also ask a question by selecting the ‘Ask a Question' link at the bottom.
- If you cannot attend live a replay will be available straight after the live question and answer webinar has concluded, just use the same link you receive when you sign up for the live Q&A webinar whenever you wish to watch it.
- Thank you for supporting Alex Collier and we will see you at the event on Friday.