ALEX COLLIER'S 32ND QUESTION AND ANSWER WEBINAR IS NOW AVAILABLE ON-DEMAND!
Alex hosted his 32nd *LIVE* Question and Answer webinar on January 6, 2023. The webinar was just over two hours and 19 minutes in length. This webinar included a 15-minute monologue; Alex answered questions throughout the remainder of the webinar. Hosted by James Harkin from AlexCollier.org and the former radio host for Wolf Spirit Radio JayPee. Alex presented great insight into what is happening in this world and beyond. The webinar was hosted on Friday, January 6, 2023, at 2pm Eastern Time.
In just over two hours and nineteen minutes, Alex answered 50 questions. Some of the questions had multiple parts, so Alex spent time answering these questions thoroughly. Due to character limits in the description, here are the top 15 questions that have been paraphrased and as voted up by webinar attendees:
- Did ETs take everyone from the planet into Deep State and Cabal programs?
- Do the children born now have full knowledge of who they are?
- Who is the leader of the original Luciferians?
- Can you explain how the Sun is green?
- What did the White Hats find in the Khazarian Cabal's quarters in the Swiss Alps?
- Can memories and traumas from one timeline bleed into our current timeline?
- How will our additional DNA strands reactivate?
- Will there be a release of suppressed patents soon?
- As the universe ascends, do lower vibrational beings fall away?
- Any updates to the QFS?
- As we ascend, do only natural materials ascend with us? What about non-natural objects and synthetic fabrics?
- Will the Med Beds return us to our original Adam Kadmon blueprint?
- What is the relationship between the Annunaki and the Elohim?
- Instead of being executed, couldn't enemies of humanity be thrown in jail or allowed to clean up their karma?
- When going on the ships, do you go physically or energetically?
- And many more!
Funds from this video stream will be given to Alex Collier, and help us bring your Alex Collier regularly. Please do not miss this fantastic opportunity to see Alex Collier on video stream and, of course, provide him with some income.
To purchase the webinar, please sign up to Brighteon. Under the trailer video on the link above is a Buy Button for $4.99. Enter your details and credit card. The payment processor is Stripe which will handle the transaction. Don't worry about Country or entering a complete Zip Code. It should still go through. Once you have purchased the full webinar replay, you can click ‘Watch Video' and watch the entire webinar. If the payment button doesn't appear when you log into your Brighteon account, please disable your Adblocker, which may stop the billing form from showing. Logging in to Disqus does not log you into Brighteon. Make sure you are logging into Brighteon. If you have any other issues with the transaction, please contact Brighteon Support.
If You Would Like to, Please Donate to Alex Collier. Anything You Can Afford will be Appreciated.
Do Not click this donation button if you want to purchase the webinar replay. You can only purchase the webinar replay through the link above. This button is for donations to Alex Collier only.
Alex Collier, 151 Summer St. #292, Morrison, CO 80465 USA
Special Question & Answer Webinar from Alex Collier!
FRIDAY, JANUARY 6, 2023!
2pm Eastern. 1pm Central. 12pm Mountain. 11am Pacific.
By popular demand, Alex Collier is hosting his 32nd 2-hour *LIVE* Question & Answer webinar. This webinar does not include a monologue. Alex will be answering your questions right through!
Tired of Your Questions Not Being Answered?
During a normal webinar, it is not unusual for attendees to ask more than 50 questions and there is never enough time to get to them all. This special Question & Answer webinar is designed for attendees to ask questions. Alex will go through as many as he can in 2-hours! So, if you have asked a question in the past and Alex hasn't answered it, this webinar is for you!
With Your Hosts…
Alex Collier, JayPee & James Harkin
Special *LIVE* Question & Answer webinar tickets are available for just $9.99.
Replay Available for those who cannot attend LIVE!
The special Q&A webinar will be made available for everyone who purchases a ticket indefinitely. If you cannot attend live a replay will be available straight after the webinar has concluded, just use the same link you receive when you sign up for the live webinar. You can still ask questions ahead of the webinar.
IMPORTANT Q&A Webinar Information…
In order for Alex to get through as many questions as possible during the 2-hour *LIVE* Question & Answer webinar, please follow these instructions:
Sign up to the webinar as soon as possible! Registering at the beginning of the week is better than on the day of the webinar. Why? It gives attendees more time to ask questions and it also gives attendees the opportunity to review and vote up questions they would like Alex to answer first.
To ask a question please click the ‘Ask a Question' link at the bottom of the webinar screen. Then click the ‘Ask a question or suggest a topic' button. Then enter your question. One question at a time! Please keep your question short and to the point, no more than a sentence or two. Then hit ENTER. If you want to ask more than one question please follow these instructions again.
Please *VOTE UP* any questions you would like Alex Collier to answer first.
PLEASE NOTE: We expect to see an incredibly large number of questions asked. Please understand there is no guarantee your question will be answered within the 2-hour time period. For best chances of your question being answered, please register as soon as possible and enter your question in the system to allow people time to review and upvote it. Thank you.
All proceeds go directly to Alex Collier!
- IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS: We are now using Crowdcast.io as our webinar service. It seems to be quite streamlined. When visiting the question and answer webinar registration page you can register for your ticket for the next webinar by clicking the green ‘Register Now' button.
- You can now enter your email address or click the Twitter, Facebook or Google buttons. If you are registering with email please click the green ‘Send Me A Login Link'. You will be sent an email from Crowdcast. Click the link in the email to confirm your email address. If you do not receive this email please check your Spam/Junk folder. If you do not receive a link please return to the Crowdcast URL with the Internet browser you used to purchase the webinar you should automatically be redirected. If you still have issues please contact: email@example.com.
- You can then enter your credit/debit card information. The system uses Stripe, it offers secure credit/debit card transactions and is more reliable than PayPal. A payment to ‘Alex Collier' for $9.99 will be listed on your credit card/bank statement.
- Once you have paid you will receive a receipt and an email with a link to access the webinar. In the webinar room prior to the event, you can chat with other webinar attendees. You can also ask a question by selecting the ‘Ask a Question' link at the bottom.
- If you cannot attend live a replay will be available straight after the live question and answer webinar has concluded, just use the same link you receive when you sign up for the live Q&A webinar whenever you wish to watch it.
- Thank you for supporting Alex Collier and we will see you at the event on Friday.